Sunday, November 02, 2008

symptoms of deppression-ikaw ano gagawin mo?

REPOSTING FROM MULTIPLY (posted Oct 15, 2008 12 am)

Under wikipedia's definition, Depression is a serious condition that affects a person's work, family and school life, sleeping and eating habits, and general health.A person suffering usually experiences a pervasive low mood, or loss of interest or pleasure in favored activities. Depressed people may be preoccupied with feelings of worthlessness, inappropriate guilt or regret, helplessness or hopelessness.[3] Other symptoms include poor concentration and memory, withdrawal from social situations and activities, and thoughts of death or suicide. Insomnia is common: in the typical pattern, a person reports waking very early and being unable to get back to sleep. Appetite often decreases, with resulting weight loss, although increased appetite and weight gain occasionally occur.[3] The person may report persistent physical symptoms such as fatigue, headaches, digestive problems, or chronic pain;

Now I know how Spears and Lohan fought terribly for this psycho-disease, who wanted to have one anyway? There are times that I am complacent that I am ok or everything will be ok, (easy for me to say) but when everything is quiet or when I'm alone I can't help to randomly think of guilt, regret, and worthlessness - then cry. I thought if I could talk to my friends, best friends, close friends, family even our priest in communion I could get better. I wanted to think positive and help myself. I wanted to be convinced I am healing. but each day sunod sunod ang blow and I can't help but get emotional again.

This morning nagpachek up ako sa opthalmologist(mata) and I was diagnosed of opthalmoplegic migraine which he said I got aside from maghapong nakatutok sa pc, I also got from depression, sobrang pag-iisip and stress. He said to help myself, but I AM TRYING. There are so many reasons I got this, I thought if I pray or sleep I could be healed, but it wasn't that easy. I already got the symptoms of depression: loss of interest, low appetite, poor memory, poor concentration, affected on work, and worst- thoughts of suicide.

Remember I got a problem from my first work? But I had friends and I left all good memories there. It's just that i am torn between my own goals and dreams that I decided to leave. I took for granted all the good things that my 1st work taught me, even though someone special tried to stop me. I lied to all of them that I am doing the right thing (equals is Guilt). I left there hoping I could start finding my dreams, but my dream job rejected me (equals failure). I got another job although pays well I didn't enjoy much (equals Worthlessness). I got a heartache because of a stupid misunderstanding (equals weight loss haha!). Dissappointment from myself & dissappointment from parents who expects something better (equals Insomia). All in ONE year!

It doesn't end there, A very close friend who serves as an inspiration, kuya and who taught me so much on life and career (our senior g.a on my 1st work) is leaving the country, He wanted to pursue his vocational career (serving as a Latin priest abroad). i know I can't stop him & no one can, it is already HIS DREAM (because I know no one can also stop mine). He already received his papers for the flight abroad. He asked me to come back to my 1st work with them so I could spend his last remaining days with him. I wanted so much to go back but I know I can't because of the work load I have here (2nd work).

I am living on oblivion, I can't go out. I don't know what to do. My heart keeps telling me to go back but I know in my mind it's not right. I already lost many things by leaving, that no matter what I do will never come back the way it was before.

When will the day come that I'll stop crying?, nauubos na ako, ngayon lang to nangyari sakin. Pang maalaala mo kaya ang drama hahah!

5 Comments:

At 7:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Υouг report offегѕ eѕtablisheԁ bеneficial to us.
Іt’s really informativе and you really aгe
сertainly vеry educatеd in this aгea.
Yοu possess opened up my рeгsonal еyе
to be аble to vагious thоughtѕ abоut thiѕ ѕpeсific mattег аlong wіth interestіng
and геliablе articles.
Here is my web-site - Xanax

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

longchamp, nike air max, north face, true religion jeans, coach outlet, hogan, true religion outlet, michael kors, replica handbags, nike air max, nike blazer, louboutin pas cher, nike free run uk, converse pas cher, new balance pas cher, nike huarache, north face, nike trainers, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, ray ban pas cher, lacoste pas cher, lululemon, timberland, vanessa bruno, air max, ralph lauren pas cher, michael kors, hollister, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, coach purses, burberry, oakley pas cher, michael kors, hermes, nike air max, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, nike free, mulberry, air force, tn pas cher, nike roshe run, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren uk, sac longchamp, nike roshe, hollister pas cher, sac guess, longchamp pas cher

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, air max, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, nike outlet, burberry, gucci outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp, ralph lauren pas cher, tiffany jewelry, ugg boots, chanel handbags, replica watches, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, louboutin pas cher, nike free, replica watches, longchamp outlet, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, air jordan pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, nike air max, longchamp pas cher, nike roshe run, uggs on sale, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, sac longchamp, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, michael kors, louis vuitton

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

mont blanc, hollister, north face outlet, lululemon, north face outlet, louboutin, ralph lauren, mcm handbags, reebok shoes, hollister, iphone cases, nike roshe, herve leger, converse, nike huarache, instyler, bottega veneta, longchamp, mac cosmetics, asics running shoes, soccer jerseys, converse outlet, nfl jerseys, ray ban, ghd, ferragamo shoes, beats by dre, valentino shoes, wedding dresses, gucci, oakley, giuseppe zanotti, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, nike air max, babyliss, baseball bats, new balance, birkin bag, p90x workout, nike trainers, soccer shoes, vans, chi flat iron, hollister, celine handbags, jimmy choo shoes, vans shoes, nike air max, timberland boots

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

canada goose, louis vuitton, moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler, bottes ugg, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, barbour jackets, moncler, doudoune canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora jewelry, moncler, hollister, links of london, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, replica watches, coach outlet, moncler, lancel, barbour, canada goose uk, swarovski crystal, karen millen, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, marc jacobs, canada goose, louis vuitton, supra shoes, ugg boots uk, canada goose, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, thomas sabo, toms shoes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home