Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Life they say, must go on!Ayt!

What is happening to my life? Is it so boring? am I craving for adventure? I am 22years old already and rushing for the "lacking" parts in my life. I am so bored and I only felt numbness, regret, pessimistic views, undecissive, and most of all stuck.

Naiinggit ako kay joanie, bakit ganun ang layo-layu na nya? Bakit ba hinahanap hanap ko siya? Did I left some missing parts of me on her? Irealllly don't understand.

And dami kong naiisip like mag business, freelance, maghanap ng boyfriend. ZThey all lead to nothing and they all are supported with money.

Why am I always frustrated with my work? is it because I am not contented? I feel so ashamed with my friends because di na ako nawalan ng reklamo tungkol sa work!

I am busted. I busted my own self. Alam na ng lahat, after 1 year and 7 months, that I am still seeking for work.

shame on me!